LifeSmart HUB-Pro acts as a communication gateway between all the Lifesmart devices, installed at your home, and the Lifesmart cloud server. It is powered by a 5V DC adaptor. HUB-Pro acts like a local server with in-built intelligence even when the internet is not available. HUB-Pro comes with a built-in battery backup with an option to configure multiple Wi-Fi profiles. A push-button, provided at the back of HUB-Pro, can be used to re-configure the Wi-Fi settings.
- Lifesmart HUB
- Lifesmart APP for iOS or Android
5V DC / 1A
Up to 24 hours
0ºC to 45°C
WiZN’s Glu™ (865-867MHz), Wi-Fi
81 x 81 x 30 mm
- Lifesmart products are designed for indoor use only. They are neither waterproof nor water-resistant. Please do not use these products outdoors or near water. Do not expose them to dripping or splashing of water or any other type of liquid
- Clean LifeSmart products only with a soft and dry cloth.
- Do not install LifeSmart products near heat sources such as stoves, radiators or any other appliances which generate heat
- Only use attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer
- HUB-Pro can be powered by any 5V/1A adaptor or directly from a USB output. Please ensure that the 5V power source can provide a peak current of 1A and the supply output is stable. Otherwise, the device can get damaged.
- HUB-Pro comes with in-built chargeable Lithium-Ion Battery. Please follow government regulations while carrying and disposing this product.
What’s in the box
- LifeSmart HUB-Pro
- Complete Product Catalogue
One year limited warranty
Our pricing, and installation details depends upon the infrastructure & area space to be covered. Please contact us for further details.